Naples, FL – October 19, 2015 – Clive Daniel Home, the upscale Naples home furnishings retailer, has added eleven honors to its portfolio of design and marketing awards with Pinnacle Awards presented by the Lee Building Industry Association (Lee BIA).
During the annual awards gala on October 17 at the Quail West Golf & Country Club, the interior design powerhouse took home seven Pinnacle Awards for home interiors, one Summit commercial project award and three awards for creativity in advertising.
- Honored in the Best Interior Design – Single Family in the $1,000,000 to $1,499,999 range was Rhett Josey for his interiors of the Stella model at Bay Woods at Bonita Bay, built by Stock Development.
- Interior designer Charlie Hansen won for the Best Interior Design – Single Family in the $1,500,000 to $1,999,999 range for his Sinatra custom home model in Talis Park built by McGarvey Custom Homes.
- Rhett Josey walked away with honors In the Best Interior Design Multi-Family category $500,000 to $649,999 for his Chateaumere private residence in Pelican Bay.
- The interior designer team of Catherine Baker and Richard Atkin was selected for the top prize in the $1,000,000 to $1,499,999 category for their Azure residence in Bonita Bay.
- In the Best Whole House Remodel, designers Thomas Riker and Michael Scott IDS, Allied ASID were honored for their work on a Berkshire Lakes private residence in the under $250,000 price range. They also received the top award for Best Kitchen Remodel $40,000 to $80,000 for the same home.
- For his remodel of a Sea Chase condominium in Naples, Wilfredo Emanuel was named top designer for Best Whole House Remodel in the $250,000 to $500,000 category.
- Clive Daniel Home Interior Designer Nancy Woodhouse IDS was honored with a Summit award for the Best Commercial Bank under $1,900,000 for her renovation of the Naples FineMark National Bank & Trust.
- The advertising department of Clive Daniel Home was also honored. They received the top award for the Best TV Commercial, Best Newspaper Ad, and Best Magazine Ad.
The Pinnacle Awards were created by the Sales & Marketing Council of the BIA in 1990 and provide an opportunity to recognize and celebrate excellence in the residential building industry.
Just two weeks ago, Clive Daniel Home walked away with 24 Sand Dollar awards in the Collier Building Industry Association’s annual competition, including Best Showroom, for fourth consecutive year. A few months ago they were honored with four Aurora awards for design excellence by the Southeast Building Conference design competition. The company has won a total of 119 awards for design excellence since opening in 2011. The 85,000 square-foot flagship Clive Daniel Home showroom is located on U.S. 41 in Naples. A second Clive Daniel Home is under construction in Boca Raton, Florida.
Contact Daniel Lubner at 239-292-3717.