NAPLES, FL – September 28, 2015 – For the fourth consecutive year, Clive Daniel Home, the Naples, Florida, premier home furnishings retailer, was named the top winner in the Collier Building Industry Association’s (CBIA)Sand Dollar Awards competition, leading in the “win” category with a total of 24 awards for design excellence as well as recognition for their marketing and advertising expertise. The CBIA competition honors the area’s building and design community.
The high-end furniture retailer also won the coveted Best Showroom award for the fourth consecutive year. Commented Daniel Lubner, President of Clive Daniel Home,“Winning the Best Showroom is a validation of the efforts of our amazing merchandising team in creating an inviting showroom for our customers. Receiving these prestigious design awards reaffirms that the building industry agrees that Clive Daniel Home and our design team are unique in every way.”
Clive Daniel Home’s winning designers and their CBIA award categories include:
• Interior Designer Charlie Hansen was the winner in the Best Kitchen Design category in the $50,000-$100,000 category for his kitchen in the Hepburn model at Quail West.
• The company also won the top award for the Best Specialty Feature at Casa Belissima in Quail West.
Clive Daniel Home walked away with four awards in the category of Interior Design of the Year – Single Family Detached Homes:
• Working as a design team, Interior Designers Rebekah-Errett-Pikosky and Charlie Hansen were winners in the $3,500,000+ category for their St. Kitts model in Quail West.
• Rhett Josey was the top designer of a private residence for his work on a Moorings residence by Knauf-Konigin the $3,000,000 to $3,499,999 category.
• Interior Designer Charlie Hansen was honored for his work on the Sinatra model at Talis Park in the $1,500,000 to $1,799,999 category and for the Hepburn model at Quail West in the $3,000,000 to $3,499,999 category.
In the Interior Design of the Year Single Family Attached Homes category, the interior designer team of
• Catherine Baker and Richard Atkin was honored in the $1,000,000 to $1,299,999 category for their Azure residence in Bonita Bay.
• Wilfredo Emanuel walked away with honors in the Interior Design of the Year Multi Family Homes in the $600,000 to $699,999 range for his Chateaumere private residence in Pelican Bay.
• In Whole House Remodel for Single Family Homes, Designers Thomas Riker and Michael Scott IDS, Allied ASID were honored for their work on a Berkshire Lakes private residence in the over $300,000 price range. They also received a perfect score from the judges for this project.
• In Whole House remodel for Multi-Family Homes, Wilfredo Emanuel was named top designer for his Sea Chase condominium in the $500,000+ category.
• In the Space Renovation of Multi-Family Homes under $100,000, Tami Esbjerg and Vrinda Albrecht won thetop prize for their Hidden Lakes residence.
• In the Space Renovation of Multi-Family Homes between $200,000 and $299,999, Myra Cogen ASID andChristina Rosolia won the top prize for their St. Raphael residence at Pelican Bay.
• In the Out-of-Market category, the top winner was Charlie Hansen for a Fort Myers custom home. Thomas Riker and Michael Scott also won for a private residence in Fort Myers.
• Clive Daniel Home Interior Designer Nancy Woodhouse IDS won the top award for the Best Financial Facilitybetween $1,000,000 and $3,000,000 for her work at the Naples FineMark National Bank & Trust. This project also received a perfect score.
• Clive Daniel Home’s in-house advertising department received nine Sand Dollar awards for their advertisingand marketing efforts including Best Brochure, Best Magazine Ad, Best Direct Mail, Best TV Commercial, Best Rendering, Best Event Benefiting Charity, Best Social Media Marketing, and the top marketing award for Best Overall Campaign for an Associate Member.
The 85,000 square-foot flagship Clive Daniel Home showroom, located on U.S. 41 in Naples, opened in April 2011 by innovative retailers Clive and Daniel Lubner. The company has won 108 awards for design excellence since its opening. A second Clive Daniel Home is under construction in Boca Raton, Florida.
The Sand Dollar Awards are presented each year by the Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) of the Collier Building Industry Association (CBIA), to member builders, developers, architects, remodelers, interior design firms, marketing, sales and/or advertising professionals who have demonstrated building, design and marketing excellence in the Collier County Area. This year’s competition culminated with an Awards Gala held in Naples at the Ritz Carlton Tiburon on September 26, attended by hundreds of industry leaders.